Saturday, January 17, 2015

Berry's Blogger Challenge - Second Life Sartorialist

Dirk!

In my travels across SL this week I encountered this charming gentleman, Dirk! He was kind enough to allow me to take his picture for Berry's blog challenge this week. I liked his style, especially with the evil bunny slippers. It struck me like a very classy hobo kind of look and fantastic! The anime look to his face is eye-catching, and though I don't usually care for long hair on men he made it work.

+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+

COAT: GB Double Long Coat (Dark Blue Set)

PANTS: (WAZ) Ballistic Cargos

SHOES: Phunk Evil Bunny Slippers
Phunk (Marketplace)

+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+

Till next time, stay classy SL. ;) 

~+ Ophelia +~

No comments:

Post a Comment