Saturday, January 31, 2015

とてもかわいい!

This week's outfit was created based on two things: some socks and some piercings. Go figure!

Photos taken at Shin Akiba City
Yes, those little kawaii sockies! I had to get the shirt to match, so there went my spending money for the weekend... but that's ok, totally worth it. ;) They color change and everything so I can be rainbow kawaii everyday!

Many moons ago I was quite the anime fan, and I'm still absolutely addicted to Sailor Moon. Maybe I'll get me some cosplay garb in the future.


These awesome dimple piercings caught my attention on the Marketplace. For the life of me I can't remember what I was searching for, but these came up and I had to get them! And two other pairs, for variety! I couldn't pass them up at L$9 a piece.

These things deserve a close-up... the shadowing is built in to the piercing, so instant dimples!

Lookit dem dimples!
I'm so cute I just wanna smoosh me all up!

+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+

HAIR: Misty (Light Browns) -- TRUTH Hair L$250
TRUTH Hair

SKIN: Celine Natural (No Freckles, Cleavage) -- AIMI Skin L$999
[ Slink appliers additional: L$150 per applier, hands - feet - physique ]
AIMI Skin

EYES: Dusted Eyes 09 -- ~*By Snow*~ L$50
~*By Snow*~

GLASSES: Clean Glasses (Pink w/ Bow) -- ! ellemeno ! (Gacha Prize) L$50
Gacha Square @ Feeb's Rascals St

EARRINGS: Chain Hoop Earrings (Silver) -- ECCO ~ Store Closed

DIMPLE PIERCINGS: Star Dimple Studs -- Xia's Boutique L$9 (PROMO!)
Xia's Boutique (Marketplace)

NECKLACE: Stacked Hearts Necklace (Silver) -- ECCO ~ Store Closed

TOP: Kawaii Tanks -- The Little Bat L$175
!TLB - The Little Bat

BRACELETS: Hot Mess Bangles (Silver) -- ECCO ~ Store Closed

HANDS: Slink Casual & Slink Pointed -- Slink L$450 (each)

SKIRT: Pleated Mini Skirt -- .:MCK:. L$99
MCK (Marketplace)

FEET: Slink High Feet -- Slink L$675

SHOES: Kawaii Slink Socks (High Feet) -- The Little Bat L$150
!TLB - The Little Bat

+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+

Don't worry, things will be back to normal next week... depending on what you consider normal.

And get ready! The Cupcakes Anonymous Hunt starts TOMORROW!

~+ Ophelia +~

No comments:

Post a Comment