Friday, January 9, 2015

School Daze

(Part ONE of what will probably be many... there are so many school girl outfits out there, I could probably wear a different one every day for a year!)

Hello m'luvs. I have a pretty standard sort of outfit for you today, though I'm quite pleased with how well it ties together and the options that I have with the various bits.

Honestly I haven't done much editing with the photos because I don't want to lessen the original color and look of the items! If you have any suggestions or comments for me in regards to taking better photos, please let me know. Constructive criticism is certainly welcome.





I'm actually rather fond of this outfit in its entirety, and while it does have the stereotypical "nerdy school girl" look it also has a few little quirks that I absolutely adored.

For example, my potion bottle necklace says "Fungiface " - I actually blew a hundred or two lindens in the gacha machine so I could get multiple potions (multiple colors) to go with different outfits and styles.

The school girl outfit itself really caught my attention because of the detail paid to the texturing of the shirt and the skirt. The tartan pattern is clean, and the black detail of the shirt (and cuffs, and collar) make it stand out beautifully.

BUT, the best part for me were these fantastic shoes! The customization available (via HUD) is amazing - change the color of the shoe, the sole, and the delicate metal deco independently for TONS of mix-and-match styles!

+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+

HAIR: Lottie, Light Browns ~ TRUTH Hair L$250
TRUTH Hair

SKIN: Celine Natural (No Freckles, Cleavage) ~ AIMI Skin L$999
[ Slink appliers additional: L$150 per applier, hands - feet - physique ]
AIMI Skin

HANDS: Slink Hands: Casual ~ Slink L$450
Slink Main Store

FEET: Slink High Feet ~ Slink L$675
Slink Main Store

GLASSES: Mad Nerd Glasses, Purple ~ Mad Mesh L$9
SL Marketplace ONLY

NECKLACE: {Witches & Rats} Gacha L$15
{Witches & Rats}

SHIRT/SKIRT/BRA/PANTIES: Katie (5-Color HUD), Purple ~ Rowena Springflower L$50
Precious Designs / Rowena Springflower

SHOES: Amarissa (SLINK HIGH REQUIRED) ~ .:: ILLI ::. L$99
.:: ILLI ::.

+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+

Please keep in mind that prices and availability of items may change from what is posted here!
Some of the items may also be available on the Marketplace, not just in-world.

Remember - this is my first blog attempt, so go easy on me. ;) Feel free to pass on any tips or pointers you may have!

~+ Ophelia +~

No comments:

Post a Comment