Saturday, January 17, 2015

Simply Ador(k)able

Though I'm not posting near as often as I'd like to, I keep telling myself that I'm getting into the swing of things - the consistency will come with time, yes?

For today's post I picked an absolutely precious little dress that I got from the Jungle Room, courtesy of Lordes of London. I'm certainly a sucker for a good deal and for L$10 (plus joining a free group) I was able to get this dress in a variety of different colors!



I think my favorite bits of this outfit have to be the shoes, the dress itself (as I mentioned above), and the hair.

The shoes are "Savona" from KC Couture - I believe I purchased them on sale. They are HUD controlled with a lace design on the sides. Main color and strap color are changeable. The shoes are made for either Slink feets (Mid) or Belleza feets.

As for the hair... well. I didn't think I'd look okay without SOME kind of bangs, but I was very wrong! The style here is "Tallulah" from [elikatira]; tthe hair color and accessory color are HUD controlled.

In true Elikapeka fashion, all the hair at the [e] store has been on sale LONG past the stated end of the ninth birthday event - all color packs, as of this blog posting, are L$99 each. Get down there and get your hurr on before she catches up!

Something I've added for this post, also, is a makeup tattoo layer. My go-to for most makeup in Second Life is GLAMORIZE. While the store, both in SL and on the Marketplace, doesn't appear to have had an update in some time it seems to be going strong. Different options are available, such as simply eye shadow or lipstick packs... or you can buy entire little face combos, most of which come with separate tattoo layers for the lipstick and eye shadow! Packs range from approximately L$3 to L$25.

+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+

HAIR: Tallulah, "Mousey" (Brunettes Pack) -- [elikatira] L$99
[elikatira]

SKIN: Celine Natural (No Freckles, Cleavage) -- AIMI Skin L$999
[ Slink appliers additional: L$150 per applier, hands - feet - physique ]
AIMI Skin

HANDS: Slink Hands: Casual -- Slink L$450
Slink Main Store

FEET: Slink High Feet -- Slink L$675
Slink Main Store

NAILS: All That Glitters (Blue) -- Nail Me! (No longer available)
Nail Me! Main Store

GLASSES: Scherzoso (Full Rim) -- *+Crie Style+* L$10
*+Crie Style+* (Marketplace)

MAKEUP: Feather Combo, #2 -- Glamorize L$13 (pack of 13)
Glamorize Main Store

DRESS: Betty Dress (Blue) -- Loordes of London L$10
Jungle Joint Sale Room (requires free group join for discount)

SHOES: Savona (Slink Mid Feet) -- .: KC Couture :. L$99 (SALE price, normally L$179)
.: KC Couture :. Main Store

+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+

Happy January, everyone! ♥

~+ Ophelia +~

No comments:

Post a Comment