Saturday, January 24, 2015

Saturday Night Fever!

I love disco! I really do! The music, the mood, the clothes; I'll take it all. So for this week's post I decided to base my look around this delightful free Afro hair that I got from no.match!



Many thanks to Aria Olivier for her assistance in choosing what makeup and jewelry was most fitting for the look. Google was only so much help and having a knowledgeable opinion was appreciated.

I absolutely fell in love with this hair the minute I put it on... honestly, I figured it'd be great for a laugh but then it actually looked rather stylish (in my adorKable little way.) My original thought was to use a cute pair of orange pants that I'd gotten as a group gift from Mag<3,B however by chance I found the matching top and flare pants by *TuttiFrutti* at a discount sale event that I believe was called My Attic.

The shoes! OHHH the shoes! I searched and searched for something that would look right and I had a hell of a time. As a hopeful effort I teleported out to Hilly Haalan (which I adore for Slink heels) and looked over the discount walls. I was about to purchase these when I thought to check my inventory, only to discover that I already had them. As you can see, they're perfect.

My next step is to get out there and see if I can pick up a date while I'm dressed like this... any takers?

+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+

HAIR: NO.HEAT -- no.match L$0
SKIN: Celine Natural (No Freckles, Cleavage) -- AIMI Skin L$999
[ Slink appliers additional: L$150 per applier, hands - feet - physique ]
AIMI Skin

MAKEUP: Champagne Combos 2 (Gold and Gold Bar) -- Glamorize L$3
Glamorize

EARRINGS: Gypsy Hoop Earrings (Gold) -- ECCO ~ Store Closed

TOP: Temptation Knit Top (Custard/Tangerine) -- *TuttiFrutti* L$99
My Attic (January)

HANDS: Slink Casual & Slink Pointed -- Slink L$450 (each)
Slink Mainstore

BRACELETS/ARMBAND: Hot Mess Bangles (Gold) -- ECCO ~ Store Closed

NAILS: Pixie Dust -- Nail Me! No Longer Available
Nail Me!

RING: LOTUS Mood Ring with Hyper-Gems -- JCNY L$10
JCNY (Marketplace)

PANTS: Uptown Funk Flare Jeans (Just Watch) -- *TuttiFrutti* L$99
My Attic (January)

FEET: Slink High Feet -- Slink L$675
SHOES: Milla Platform Booties -- Hilly  Haalan L$99
+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+__+=+

Now if you'll pardon me, I have an insatiable urge to do The Hustle.


~ + Ophelia +~

No comments:

Post a Comment